Awesome Learning Lessons while Following Your Passion
Here is a summary of lessons I’ve learned through experience:
• The detours you encounter on the way to reaching your passion goals are actually aids to move you forward. If you don’t have a good coach, life will present quizzes and exams that you will fail to make the grade. Through every failure knowledge will be gained.
• Nervous fears and insecurities are a part of being successful to some degree. Don’t let negative self-talk throw you off balance. Please do not let friends and family advice you if they don’t have a clue. People close to you mean well, but doesn’t mean they know what’s best for you.
• Follow your heart while using logic at the same time. Understand your emotions. Don’t let your heart allow you to do something that’s not logical.
• Intuition expands our ability to tap into our previous experience, our knowledge, and our stored memories. We might not remember what memories or experience we are drawing on, but something we already have learned is expressed as a gut feeling. Trust your gut, and if you don’t reach out to a mentor.
• Setting goals are a must to chart your progress. It really doesn’t matter how big or how small the goal is that you want to happen. Keep track of your progress towards it and celebrate your wins to keep you focused. Analyzing your progress on paper should keep you motivated.
When you are clear about wanting something, take action towards its achievement, and persist until you reach it. Hopefully your excitement, energy and determination will move people to support you. If you love what you do, working hard isn’t a problem. Have a realistic approach to your passion and celebrate your small victories.
Email this article to someone you think would benefit by reading it or post it to your favorite social site Facebook, Digg, or whatever, Thanks!